A beautiful, well-tended lawn transforms the whole look of a house and garden.
An immaculate lawn requires excellent quality turf free from weeds, pests and diseases and which does not fall apart when laid.
At Lindum we have developed a range of turf grades to suit your garden requirements. For example, you could create a fine lawn that looks like a bowling green or choose a turf that will withstand the challenges of a changing climate.
All Lindum landscape turf grades are:
- Grown on stone-free, sandy loam soils
- Strong and easy to lay
- Compatible with all soil types
- Free from visible disease and weeds
- Free from netting
- Available in small 1m² rolls or big 28m² rolls
All our turf is grown to the highest turf industry standard, with full irrigation for year round production.
These are the grades particularly recommended for your lawn:
- LT8 Festival PLUS – With a dense sward & deep emerald colour this extremely hardwearing turf is great for high wear lawns, parks and pathways.
- Lindum Festival LT7 – Strong green colour, hard wearing, good recovery. Ideal for general landscaping, ornamental lawns and parks.
- Lindum Smooth Stalk LT4 – Fine appearance for ornamental lawns. Quick regrowth from rhizomes. Can be mown to 6-8mm once well established.
Our friendly and professional team provides an efficient, quality service. We have a network of distributors, and can arrange delivery of large or small quantities of turf to suit your requirements nationwide.