Yorkshire turf producer Lindum has provided more t...
Lindum at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 20th – 24th May 2014
Lindum have a long history of providing specialist turf to Show Gardens and Trade Stands at RHS Chelsea Flower Show and this year is no exception. RHS Chelsea Flower Show is a fabulous place to see our products being used by top designers in the wonderful array of gardens:
- “From Moors to the Sea- a celebration of RHS Britain in Bloom”: a display garden designed by Alan Titchmarsh and Kate Gould including natural grasses.
- “Le Tour de Yorkshire” – depicting the landscapes through which the Tour de France Grand Départ 2014 will pass in July, including wildflowers, designed by Alistair Baldwin.
- “Togenkyo – A Paradise on Earth” : inspired by the fable of Togenkyo, designed by Kazuyuki Ishihara, including SedumPlus
- “Time to Reflect -The Homebase Garden”: a place where families can celebrate the innocence of nature and create lasting happy memories, designed by Adam Frost, including SedumPlus on the arbour.
- “75 Years of The Roof Gardens in Kensington”: including Grassfelt lawns, to celebrate the 75th anniversary of one of London’s most spectacular landmarks, designed by David Lewis.
RHS Chelsea Flower Show also has an amazing range of trade stands providing another great show case for our products, look out for them at the following stands:-
- The Firepit Company – Wildflowers
- Distinctive Garden – SedumPlus
- Pollyfields – SedumPlus
- Silverland Stone – SedumPlus
Wow!Grass! Lindum’s innovative soil-less turf is sought after for the event and exhibition market and this year can be seen in a number of the high profile Great Pavilion Display and trade stands at RHS Chelsea Flower Show, including:
- Nong Nooch, Thailand
- Topiary Arts
- James Doran-Webb Sculptures
- The Wire Studio
- Speller Sculptures