Lindum Grassfelt, is a mature soil-less grass growing in felt especially designed to retain moisture and give great strength and flexibility.
- Extremely pliable, creating a ‘living carpet’ ideal for covering mounds, steep slopes and embankments and to create unusual grass features
- The biodegradable felt medium, made from recycled British textiles, acts as a weed barrier and retains moisture to aid establishment although it will still need watering daily until established
- Rooting from the growing turf is rapid – useful for areas prone to soil erosion
- Large quantities of Lindum Grassfelt can be grown to order
- Slopes, shapes and erosion control – unusual landscape architecture, living grass sculptures and design features, erosion control, steep embankments and green roofs.
Felt spec: 450g per m2 with or without internal polypropylene scrim
Weight: 20-25KG per square metre
Lindum Grassfelt can be grown using various mixtures
- Hard wearing/fine lawn/drought tolerant
- Wildflower mixtures
- Low maintenance
- Supplied in widths up to four metres in length, variable dependant on site requirements and handling ability.
Download our Grassfelt Technical Sheet here