Lindum Lokturf is designed specifically for high performance, high impact situations, such as sports pitches, car parks and visitor attractions.
Lokturf is a mature turf for instant use, 40mm thick, grown by seeding hard-wearing cultivars of perennial ryegrass and smooth stalked meadow grass into Loksand, and polypropylene fibre reinforced rootzone.
- Immediate use
- Surfaces that stay firm and level for longer
- Greater resistance to wear and tear
- Rapid drainage by reducing rootzone compaction
- Less devoting and ore active grass recovery
- Durable load bearing surface
- Sports pitches – replacement of worn areas. For example, goal mouths or whole pitch replacement
- Equestrian – jump landings benefit from the stabilising and shock absorbing effects
- High wear situations – such as grass car parks, walkways and fire access roads
- High traffic areas around golf courses
Turf and Rootzone:
- LT6 Sports turf grass mixture (comprising 60% Perennial Ryegrass, 25% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass and 15% Slender Creeping Red Fescues) growing in a Loksand polypropylene fibre reinforced rootzone.
Roll size: 1.05m x 8.0m
Weight: 60-70KG per square metre
Installation: To be laid using specialist machinery onto either soil or Loksand rootzone (depending on the load bearing requirements) that has been carefully consolidated and levelled.
Download our Lokturf for Landscaping Technical Sheet here
Download our Lokturf for Sports Technical Sheet here