Yorkshire turf producer Lindum has provided more t...
- Home >
- Lindum Lokturf
Lokturf is a mature turf for instant use, 40mm thick, grown by seeding hard-wearing cultivars of perennial ryegrass and smooth stalked meadow grass into Loksand, a polypropylene fibre reinforced rootzone.
- Immediate use
- Surfaces that stay firm and level for longer
- Greater resistance to wear and tear
- Rapid drainage by reducing rootzone compaction
- Less divoting and more active grass recovery
- Durable load bearing surface
- Sports Pitches – replacement of worn areas e.g. goal mouths or whole pitch replacement
- Equestrian – jump landings benefit from the stabilising and shock absorbing effects
- High Wear Situations – such as grass car parks, walkways, fire access roads
- High Traffic areas around Golf Courses
Turf and Rootzone:
LT6 Sportuf grass mixture (comprising 60% hardwearing dwarf perennial ryegrass, 25% smooth stalked meadow grass, 15% slender creeping red fescues) growing in a Loksand polypropylene fibre reinforced rootzone.
- 1.1 metres x 8.0 metres
- 60-70kg per m²
To be laid using specialist laying machinery onto either soil or Loksand rootzone (depending on the load bearing requirements) that has been carefully consolidated and levelled.