Yorkshire turf producer Lindum has provided more t...
- Home >
- LT Shade
- Fine appearance
- Continues to grow later into winter
- Excellent wear resistant
- Shade tolerance
- Drought recovery properties
Sown as 40% Tufted hair-grass, 25% Hard fescue, 25% Slender creeping red fescue, 10% Perennial Ryegrass,
The Tufted hair-grass, Hard Fescue and Bargold (perennial) ryegrass all give the LT Shade turf mixture good tolerance to shade.
Roll length (m) 1.62
Roll width (mm) 610
15-20kg depending on saturation
Specification Guidance Notes:
- Turf to comply with the TGA (Turfgrass Growers Association) Standard and BS3969.
- The turf soil should be of a sandy loam nature with no stones.
- The grass will be dense, of uniform green colour, free of broadleaved weeds and not visibly affected by pest or disease.