Yorkshire turf producer Lindum has provided more t...
- Home >
- LT1 – Tournament Greens
LT1 – Tournament Greens
- Mowing height at harvest 6-8mm
- The final composition is usually 60-70% Bent and 30-40% Fescue
- Accurate botanical composition carried out by an independent RIPTA agronomist available
Sown as 30% Bent, 30% Slender Creeping Red Fescue and 40% Chewings Fescue, the final composition is usually 60-70% Bent and 30-40% Fescue.
LT1 is available in three formats:
- Grown on USGA specification rootzone
- Washed to avoid any soil contamination
- Grown on sandy loam soil
Standard rolls: 1 metre square
Large rolls: 0.75m or 1.1m x 28m
Final thickness: 15-20mm
15-20kg per m² depending on saturation
Specification Guidance Notes:
Turf to comply with the TGA (Turfgrass Growers Association) Standard and BS3969.
The turf soil should be of a sandy loam nature with no stones.
The grass will be dense, of uniform green colour, free of broadleaved weeds and not visibly affected by pest or disease.