Leading wildflower and turf grower Lindum has been...
- Home >
- LT3 – Ryegreen
LT3 – Ryegreen
A dense attractive fine turf, which becomes even finer as mowing heights are gradually reduced.
- Contains the outstanding fine-leafed ryegrass Bargold, which can withstand mowing down to 5-6mm and heavy wear
- Highly rated for fineness of leaf, shoot density, and resistance to red thread
- Lawns and landscaping - Ornamental fine lawns
- Golf courses - Greens surrounds and Greens subject to heavy wear e.g. pitch and putt courses
- 30% Bargold Perennial Ryegrass, 50% Barcrown Slender Creeping Red Fescue, 10% Baroxi Chewings Fescue, 10% Bargreen Chewings Fescue
- Standard rolls: 1 square metre
- Large rolls: 0.75m or 1.1m x 28m
- Final thickness: 15-20mm
- 15-20kg per m² depending on saturation
Specification Guidance Notes:
- Turf to comply with the TGA (Turfgrass Growers Association) Standard and BS3969.
- The turf soil should be of a sandy loam nature with no stones.
- The grass will be dense, of uniform green colour, free of broadleaved weeds and not visibly affected by pest or disease.