A hard wearing mix combining the repair and recovery of wear tolerant ryegrasses with a dense smooth stalked meadow grass/fescue base.
- Hard wearing
- Quick repair and recovery
- Golf courses – Hard wearing tees
- 30% Melbourne Perennial Ryegrass
- 20% Yvette Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
- 25% Nikki Chewings Fescue
- 25% Corsaire Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- Standard rolls: 1 square metre
- Large rolls: 0.73m or 1.05m x 28m
- Final thickness: 15-20mm
Weight: 15-20KG per square metre depending on saturation
Establishment time: 7-8 weeks
Specification Guidance Notes:
- Turf to comply with the TGA (Turf Grass Growers Association) Standard and BS3969
- The turf soil should be of sandy loam nature with no stones.
- The grass will be dense, of uniform green colour, free from broadleaved weeds and not visibly affected by pest of disease.
Download our Golf Technical Sheet here