Yorkshire turf producer Lindum has provided more t...
- Home >
- LT6 – Sporturf
LT6 – Sporturf
LT6 is a turf with ryegrass as the main constituent, yet with a strong presence of smooth stalked meadow grass, valuable for wear and recovery in a difficult winter. Once in play, the fescue element will reduce allowing the smooth stalked meadow grass to increase to a level dictated by the management regime.
- Hard wearing
- Quick recovery
- Disease resistant
60% Hard Wearing Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass, 25% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass, 15% Slender Creeping Red Fescue
LT6 Sporturf is available in several formats:
- Standard Turf – cost effective sports surfaces on well drained soil/sandy loam profiles. Establishment time: 7-8 weeks
- Washed Turf – LT6 is harvested as a mature, washed turf. It is used for new sports surfaces constructed with a high specification sand profile or fibre reinforced rootzone. Establishment time: 3-5 weeks dependant on temperature.
- Fibre Reinforced Lindum Lokturf – LT6 is grown into an imported Loksand crimped reinforced rootzone, harvested as a 40mm thick turf. With benefits including improved wear tolerance, rapid drainage properties, reduced divoting and increased load bearing, it is used for replacement or repairs on existing fibre reinforced rootzones and is also suitable for grass car parking, fire access roads and walkways. Establishment time: 2-3 days.
- Thick Rootzone Turf – LT6 can be custom grown in an imported sand/soil rootzone and harvested at up to 40mm thickness. It can be used instantly and is compatible with existing rootzones. It can be grown to order for replacement of whole pitches during playing season. Establishment time: 2-3 days.
- Small rolls: 610mm x1640mm
- Big rolls: 0.75m or 1.1m x 28m
- Thick Rootzone/Lokturf: 1.1m x 10m
- Standard: 16-20kg per m²
- Washed: 12kg per m²
- Thick Rootzone/Lokturf: 65kg per m²
- Standard: 15-20mm
- Washed: 10mm
- Thick Rootzone/Lokturf: 40mm