Sandburn Hall Golf and Country Club is one of the ...
- Home >
A diverse range of turf is needed, to cover greens, tees, fairways, bunkers, high traffic areas and landscaping around the golf course.
Our range includes turf made up of varying mixtures of finer grasses suitable for specialist golf greens, as well as low maintenance mixtures requiring reduced mowing and irrigation.
The following grades of Lindum turf are particularly recommended for greens:
- LT1 Tournament Greens – A dense Bent/Fescue sward with very high purity and low thatch content. The final composition is 60-70% Bent and 30-40% Fescue. Mowing height at harvest is 6-8mm. It can be grown in three formats: on USGA specification rootzone, washed to avoid soil contamination or grown on sandy loam soil.
- LT2 Low Maintenance Fine Turf – An environmentally sustainable mixture requiring reduced mowing and lower maintenance. Its fine appearance is particularly suitable for greens and greens surrounds as a fescue replacement. The mixture is based on Fescues and includes Crested Hairgrass, which thrives in dry, low-fertility situations, along with hard fescue, which is also drought tolerant.
Tees and Fairways:
- LT4 Smooth Stalked Tees – A high quality mixture of Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass and Fescue combining fine appearance with hard wear and recovery.
- LT5 Rye Tees – A hard wearing mix combining the repair and recovery of wear tolerant ryegrasses with a dense Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass/Fescue base.
LT9 RTF – for bunker surrounds, footpaths, walkways and high wear areas. Has drought resistant properties and excellent repair capability with its horizontal rhizomatous system.
All grades can be supplied as Lindum Washed Turf. A mature turf, this is particularly beneficial for new greens surfaces constructed with a high specification USGA rootzone.
Other specialist products recommended for golf courses are:
- LT2 Low Maintenance – suitable for greens, fairways, bunker surrounds and semi-rough. Also exposed drought prone areas and areas that only need mowing one or twice a year.
- Lindum Grassfelt – ideal for steep slopes, embankments and for erosion control
- Lindum Lokturf – ideal for walkways and high traffic areas around the golf course, as well as overflow grass car parking and grass access roads
- Lindum Wildflower – creates an instant wildflower meadow, ideal for encouraging wildlife such as bumblebees on the golf course
For more information, call us on 01904 448675 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org