As the country’s most visited zoo, Chester Z...
- Home >
- Landscaping for contractors and specifiers
Landscaping for contractors and specifiers
Landscaping situations require consistently excellent quality turf that is free from weeds, pests and diseases and does not fall apart when laid.
Lindum’s range of turf grades suit the finest lawns and landscaping projects, producing the highest quality turf using top-rated, named cultivars and grown on stone-free, sandy loam soils.
Our turf is used across the UK in parks and gardens, retail, office and building developments, as well as visitor attractions and stately homes. Over 25 years’ experience ensures that Lindum Turf exceeds the highest turf quality standards.
- Grown on stone-free, sandy loam soils
- Strong and easy to lay
- Compatible with all soil types
- Free from visible disease and weeds
- Free from netting
- Available in small 1m² rolls or big 28m² rolls
The following grades of Lindum turf are particularly suitable for landscaping:
- Lindum Festival – LT7 – Strong green colour. Hard wearing. Good recovery. Ideal for general landscaping, ornamental lawns and parks.
- Lindum Ryegreen – LT3 – Fine leafed Ryegrass, providing an ornamental look. Low maintenance. Hardwearing with good recovery and can be mown to 6mm.
- Rhizomatous Tall Fescue – RTF – Suitable for drought conditions with excellent wear and recovery properties. Dark green colour. Can be mowed to 12mm. Ideal for all landscaping use.
- LT2 Low Maintenance Turf – a low maintenance fine turf, particularly suited to drought-prone areas. Reduced irrigation and mowing.
- Lindum Lokturf is 40mm, thick, reinforced turf for instant use as grass car parking, fire access roads and walkways.
- Lindum Wildflower creates an instant wildflower meadow for areas of flowering meadow or green roofs.
- Lindum Grassfelt is a mature, soil-less turf for creating slopes, shapes and sculptures
For more information, download our technical information, call us on 01904 448675 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org