- Home >
- Lawns and gardens
Lawns and gardens
An immaculate lawn requires excellent quality turf free from weeds, pests and diseases and which does not fall apart when laid.
At Lindum we have developed a range of turf grades to suit your garden requirements. For example, you could create a fine lawn that looks like a bowling green or choose a turf that will withstand the challenges of a changing climate.
All Lindum landscape turf grades are:
- Grown on stone-free, sandy loam soils
- Strong and easy to lay
- Compatible with all soil types
- Free from visible disease and weeds
- Free from netting
- Available in small 1m² rolls or big 28m² rolls
All our turf is grown to the highest turf industry standard, with full irrigation for year round production.
These are the grades particularly recommended for your lawn:
- Lindum Festival LT7 – Strong green colour, hard wearing, good recovery. Ideal for general landscaping, ornamental lawns and parks.
- Lindum Ryegreen LT3 – Fine leafed Ryegrass, providing an ornamental look. Hardwearing, good recovery, low maintenance. Can be mown to 6mm.
- Rhizomatous Tall Fescue RTF, LT9 – Suitable for drought conditions with excellent wear and recovery properties. Dark green colour. Can be mowed to 12mm.
Our friendly and professional team provides an efficient, quality service. We have a network of distributors, and can arrange delivery of large or small quantities of turf to suit your requirements nationwide. Should you require a professional laying and installation service we can organise it for you.
For more information download our technical information sheet. To find your nearest distributor, call us on 01904 448675 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“The turf is second to none, your men were prompt, polite, clean and tidy in their work, producing an overall effect that we wanted to transform our property development.”Mrs J Brackburn, Cheshire