- Home >
- Create an inspirational, easy to maintain wildflower meadow
Wildflowers for Meadows and Green Roofs
Create a beautiful and easy to maintain wildflower meadow or green roof in an instant with Lindum Wildflower Turf.
Providing an alternative to wildflower seeds, Lindum Wildflower Turf offers a range of pre-grown mixtures of wildflowers, herbs and perennials growing in a felt mat which can easily be rolled out like a carpet.
Ideal for creating natural wildflower areas in parks, gardens, on golf courses and roof gardens, each of the wildflower mixtures has been chosen to produce a stunning and colourful display from early spring through to autumn, and to create an excellent habitat for pollinators such as bumblebees and butterflies.
Wildflower Turf a mix of wildflowers and flowering perennials designed to create a natural wildflower meadow and an important nectar source for pollinating insects.
Wildflower & Perennial Turf a vibrant mixture of wildflowers, herbs, perennials and sedums designed to produce a biodiverse and colourful display in dry conditions.
Benefits of Lindum Wildflower Turf:
- Creates a beautiful wildflower meadow or green roof instantly
- Choice of different mixtures of wildflowers, herbs and perennials to suit different situations
- Pre-grown in a felt base, to suppress weeds and at the optimum density for easy establishment
- Each mix includes more than 20 species of wildflowers, herbs and perennials
- Promotes biodiversity and attracts pollinators such as bumblebees, butterflies, insects and birds.
- Establishes quickly and is low maintenance, needing only one cut per year
- Is strong and easy to lay
- Offers a prolonged flowering period throughout the year
- Sustainably grown in Yorkshire for fresh delivery anywhere in the UK